Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm revamping my blog!!!

Hi everyone!

I've made a moral decision regarding my blog, and I've decided that it could really use a fresh start. I like what I've already written and stand behind it 100%, BUT I think we all know I can be a tad negative, and that's not how you make friends or get blog followers. In the past, I have always blogged to vent because I've had issues with anger management, and I figured better to take it out in cyberspace than in real life. I feel that a lot of my issues have been worked through this summer, and peace has been made with a lot of things and people as well. I'm thinking that my anger problem is curtailed, and I'd like to move on.

My goal now is to get more followers on my blog; in order to do that, though, I know I need to cut down on the negative stuff that no one really cares about, trim the swears, and add in lots of fun things from me that everyone will hopefully enjoy in one way or another. More photos (if i can figure out how to add them), fun weekly topics, random posts, more sharing details and small observations from my daily life. I hope that all of you will come to enjoy the new things to come here on my blog, and pass the word on to your friends to follow me!! :)

Thanks, friends

- s.

No comments:

Post a Comment